I’ve been preparing for my Facebook interview and have compiled a whole list of interview questions. Here are some of the most interesting ones I’ve found to share with you all:
- What are Facebook’s challenges in the coming years?
- What would you do if an interviewer didn’t show up?
- What do you do to stay motivated?
- How do you build relationships?
- Describe the personality of a manager who you’d never want to work for.
- Are there any duties you absolutely hate doing?
- If you had a chance to ask Mark Zuckerberg anything, what would you ask? Why would you choose that question?
- Describe the use of hashtags on Facebook, as well as how they can be abused.