- Recruiter screen and questionnaire
- Technical phone interview
- Onsite interview (over video call) - 4 rounds
- Always consider and mention assumptions
- Code with the fewest lines of code to prevent redundant or ugly code
- Try your best to provide at least 2 solutions
Technical phone interview question
- You have 100 coins in a box and 99 are fair. What is the probability that the coin is not fair after flipping an unknown coin and ending up with heads?
- Follow up: What about 1000 coins in a box and 999 are fair?
- How do you check if a coin is fair or not?
- Statistics: probability theory, hypothesis testing, regression, modeling, Bayesian methods, time series analysis, experimental design, decision trees
- Computational skills
Hope this is helpful!