Sharing some of the questions I got for my Amazon PM interview (questions I remember across 4 rounds):
- Tell me about the most substantial project you worked on. How did you prioritize what needed to be completed?
- Tell me about a time when you needed to cut down the scope of a project.
- Tell me about the most successful project you have worked on.
- Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
- Tell me about a time when you simplified a complex situation.
- What do you do when instructions from your boss or coworker are not clear?
- Tell me about a time you didn’t have enough time to finish a project. What did you do?
- How do you work with other teams? What happens if they are difficult to collaborate with?
- If a designer likes “Design B” but you like “Design A” how would you make the decision on the final design?
- Why Amazon?
Hope this is helpful!